Author(s): Angi Sullins; Silas Toball; Kat Tatz; Sophie Wilkins; Carlos Alberto Quintero; Catrin Welz-Stein; Amber Lotus Publishing
Diary / Calendar | Mind-Body-Spirit
Frida Kahlo -- feminist, visionary, provocateur, revolutionary -- is an icon synonymous with creativity, originality, and empowerment. This bewitching wall calendar will inspire you to explore your inner Frida, ignite your creative fire, shake loose your fears, and boldly color the canvas of your life. Beguiling portraits of this groundbreaking folk artist by twelve powerhouse contemporary artists are paired with the thoughts and musings of writer and life-artist Angi Sullins. Together they channel Frida's indomitable spirit and will keep you entranced throughout the year -- for the love of Frida!
- 12" x 12" wall calendar (12" x 24" open).
- An eclectic collection of portraits of Frida Kahlo by artists such as Silas Toball, Kat Tatz, Sophie Wilkins, Carlos Alberto Quintero, and Catrin Welz-Stein.
- The perfect gift for artists, folk art enthusiasts, and fans of Frida Kahlo.
- A year of bewitching portraits of Frida Kahlo on your wall.
- With enchanting text by writer and life-artist Angi Sullins of Duirwaigh Studios.
- We Plant Trees -- Amber Lotus Publishing, an independent carbon-negative US company, has planted ONE MILLION trees since 2008 to offset our carbon footprint and resource usage.
- High-quality printing on premium paper stock.
- Printed on paper sourced from a combination of sustainably managed forests and recycled materials.
- Features US and Canadian legal holidays, phases of the moon, and important observances of the world's major religions.